Honor Roll - Grades 5-8
As per the School Handbook, the guidelines for the Honor Roll listing are as follows:
- Students who achieve all A's and one B earn HIGH HONORS.
- Students who achieve all A's and B's earn HONORS.
- Honor Roll students may not have anything below an S in any Specials.
- Honor Roll students in Grades 6-8 may not receive a grade lower than a C in Foreign Language.
- Inappropriate behavior and lack of respect can prevent students from being placed on the Honor Roll.
- Excessive absenteeism and tardiness, as determined by the principal, may prevent a student from being on the Honor Roll.
Honor Roll Trimester Listings 2017/18:
Honor Roll Trimester Listings 2016/17: