Volunteer Hours, Assessment & PTO Dues
Dear St. John Family,
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year! In addition to your school tuition, we ask each family to provide the following:
1. Volunteer hours
Requirement #1: Volunteer Hours
PreK Families: Volunteer 15 hours in 1 school year
Kindergarten-Grade 8 Families: Volunteer 30 hours in 1 school year
- For a complete list of volunteer opportunities and to sign up, please click here. Hours can be fulfilled by helping in the classroom, with lunch duty or recess duty, by helping in the office, or by helping with school events or one of our fundraisers. We have 4 major fundraisers; Luxury Car Raffle, Shamrock Run/5K, SJS Auction Gala, SCRIP Gift Card Program.
- Hours must be logged online using Track It Forward. The Track it Forward app can downloaded to your phone for easy logging of hours on the go. See here for more information on registering for Track It Forward.
- Hours must be completed by Friday, June 3, 2024.
- Any hours not fulfilled will be charged $15 per hour.
Requirement #2: Assessment
PreK Families: Provide a $250 assessment
Kindergarten-Grade 8 Families: Provide a $400 assessment
- Assessments can be paid to the school or can be fulfilled through donations and fundraising.
- Donations to the classroom, school, or fundraisers, whether donated by you or by a company on your behalf count towards your assessment.
- Purchase or sell 5 Luxury Raffle tickets and your assessment obligation is complete.
- You must submit verifaction for credit towards your assessment. Click link provided for verification form : 2023-raffle-assessment-opportunity2.pdf (saintjohnschoolos.org)
- Assessments must be met by Friday, June 3, 2024 or this will be added to your tuition statement.