Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Prices 2017-18 School Year
- Breakfast Meals $2 Full Pay
- Lunch Meals $3.35 Full Pay
- Staff Meals Breakfast $3 Lunch $4.35
- A la carte: Milk 65¢, Fruit 65¢, Bottled Water $1.00, Cookie 75¢
- All Meals include Fruit, Vegetable & Choice of Milk (Fat-Free White or Flavored or 1% White). Please note, flavored milk is not available to PreK students.
- Click for an English version application or Spanish version application for free or reduced price meals for those who qualify.
Alternate Daily Meal Options
- Made to Order Deli Sandwiches or Grilled Cheese on WW Bread.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable cups available with every meal.
The Saint John School food services program is managed by Old Saybrook Food Services and the director is Maureen Nuzzo at 860-395-3193 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The program is part of the National School Breakfast Program and National School Lunch Program which provides healthy, well balanced nutrition needed for school. The menu is Farm–to-School and uses seasonally locally grown fruits and vegetables in our school meals. There will be new foods offered for the 2017/18 academic year along with the usual favorites. Feedback is welcomed regarding menus and choices.