New Student Referral Program
Current families are our best form of advertising for St. John School and we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends. For the 2022/23 academic year, we are continuing with the New Student Referral Program. It is a way for St. John School to say thank you for your trust and confidence.
If you refer one new student from Kindergarten to 8th Grade to St. John School and they enroll for the 2022-2023 year, you will receive a $250 tuition reduction AND the new student will receive a $250 tuition reduction. The tuition reductions are per student (not per family) and there is no limit to the number of students referred. Below are some additional program details:
How does the process work?
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians with PreK through 8th grade students enrolled in St. John School.
- Tuition credit rewards will be given for referring new families to St. John School (does not include returning families). To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled in St. John School.
- To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged by the new family during the application process (on Open House Sign-In form or at private tour). To receive tuition credit, the referring family(current SJS family) must complete and sign the New Student Referral Form during the enrollment process and submit to the St. John School office.
- Tuition credits will be applied in October for students starting at the beginning of the school year. Credits for students starting after the beginning of the year will be applied one month following the start date of the new family. To qualify, the new family must remain in good financial standing with the school for at least 30 days.
- There is no limit to the number of student referrals that each St. John School family can submit.
- The New Student Referral Program does not apply to new in-coming PreK students.
- The New Student Referral Program is subject to review or suspension at any time. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the St. John School Principal.
- New Student Referral Program Forms are available at the St. John School office or download the New Student Referral Program Form HERE.
For questions on the New Student Referral Program, please call the St. John School office at 860-388-0849. Download the Announcement letter HERE.