A safe and nurturing school environment.
- Self-contained classrooms. There are two Pre-K classrooms (Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4) one per grade level for K to 5.
- Separate Middle School wing with homerooms and departmentalized classrooms for Grades 6 to 8.
- Most classrooms contain "Smart Board" technology, to assist with instruction and research.
- Gymnasium/Cafeteria/Auditorium has updated flooring, electronic scoreboard, bleachers and portable lunch tables.
- Recent installation of energy efficient windows and HVAC equipment.
- Science lab – modern lab equipment, microscopes, and glassware for inquiry based learning.
- Chromebooks (30) are used for classwork for grades K-5
- Additional rooms include a large Library, Music room and Art room.
- Playground equipment, dedicated Pre-K and Kindergarten play area, large fenced-in and gated playing field and paved area.
- Nurse’s office with full-time nurse on-site.
- Close proximity to St. John Church allows for regular visits for attendance at Holy Mass, Benediction, Eucharistic Adoration and prayer.
- St. John School is located near music, art and dance facilities, strong sports and recreation programs, and shoreline amenities.
- School-wide and classroom community service projects include: food drives, Veteran's Day Assembly, "Adopt a Seminarian" Diocesan outreach, and other collections.