Welcome to the St John School Website. Catholic schools stand out from other educational institutions and the St John School is no exception. We serve grades PreK3-Grade 8. All of our students are taught about the Catholic faith – not just the basics of Christianity, but how to have a relationship with God. St John students are held to the highest of standards, each child is inspired to reach his or her potential. Lastly, our students learn the importance of service, the giving of one’s time and effort to help others.
As the Principal of the St John School, I promise that your child will be in a safe, faith based learning environment that emphasizes Gospel values. Our amazing faculty and staff are dedicated to each child's academic success and spiritual growth.
I encourage you to call to schedule a tour of our school and to see firsthand our faith filled learning milieu. I look forward to hearing from you!
God Bless You
Mother Elaine, SCMC, Principal
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to provide an opportunity for students, parents, and staff to foster a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Infused with our faith, we strive to provide challenging academic programs in which educators and families work together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.
Message From the Principal March 22, 2023
(Past newsletters are posted on the website under “quick links”)
- 2023/2024 Re-registration and Tuition Schedule are now available online (seelink). Re-Registrations forms for the 2023/24 school year are due now. Please send your re-registration form and $100 fee per student in to the office a.s.a.p.
- Parish Affiliation forms went home last Tuesday with students who are currently receiving a parish subsidy. Additional forms can also be found on the website under the Quick Link for "Register for the 2023/24 School Year." These forms are due to the office by April 3.
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students Registered for the 2023-2024 School Year (seelink)
- Our School will host another open house on Wednesday, May 3rd from 5:30-7:30pm
- Walk Around Wednesdays are back starting Wednesday March 29th with tours starting from 9:30-11am and 1:00-2:30pm. If you know anyone who is interested in visiting our school please have them register by calling the office.
Saint John students and teachers pray the Stations of the Cross in Lent at Saint John Church. Join us each Friday, at 9:00AM for this beautiful Lenten Catholic tradition!
- Did you know that St. John students visit Jesus in the Holy Eucharist each week? Join us on Thursday mornings at St. John Church for Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. Adoration begins right after the 7:15 Mass until 9AM.
- There will be no school on Monday, March 27th due to a Diocesan teacher professional development day.
- We are now accepting donations for the 2023 soaring with the Eagles gala! Examples of this would be: gift cards, sports outing tickets, donations of items or services (photography, art classes, spa treatments, attorney services etc). Donations can be brought into the office attention sarah Kelly 2023 gala.
- The classes have been busy coming up with some great themes for class baskets so thank you to the teachers and liaisons for all that work!!
- We are in need of more Primo refill water jugs. Please contact the office for more information.
Home School Association
HSA General Information <HSA>
HSA Class Liaisons: < Liaisons>
HSA E-mail: StJohnHSA1@gmail.com
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.