Welcome! June 25th 2019
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2019-2020 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Friday, June 14th - Good Luck to the SJS Class of 2019!
- Tuesday, June 11th - Grade 1 & 3 Visit Bushy Hill - Native American Teachings
- Monday, June 10th - SJS Field Day 2019 - Another Great SJS Tradition!
- Tuesday, June 4th - SJS Drama Club Presents Peter Pan!
- Monday, June 3rd - SJS 5th Grade Students complete D.A.R.E. Program
- Friday, May 31st - SJS Band Concert Delights all!
- Tuesday, May 7th - Saints Alive - a Strong Beloved Tradition at SJS!
- Tuesday, April 30th - SJS Modern Woodsman Speech Contest: Winners announced!
- Friday, April 5th - Mother Elaine Announces New Assessment Testing - NWEA MAP Growth Test
- Friday, March 29th - Mother Elaine announces the Second Trimester 2018/19 Honor Roll
- Monday, March 18th - SJS Congratulates our 8th Grade Students who received Scholarships to Four Catholic High Schools!
- Tuesday, March 5th - SJS Varsity Boys bring home trophy in advance of playoffs at SJS this week
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.