Welcome! June 25th 2018
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2017-2018 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Monday, June 25th - Announcement from Mother Elaine : SJS Parent Satisfaction Survey Update
- Tuesday, June 19th - 5th Grade Students attend D.A.R.E. Graduation at OS Police Department
- Monday, June 18th - St. John School 7th & 8th Grade Visit Boston
- Monday, June 18th - Students Explore Local History at Old Saybrook Historical Society Hart House & Fort Saybrook
- Thursday, May 24th - St. John School Spirit Week 2018 (incl. Field Day 2018)
- Thursday, May 24th - St. John School Band Spring Concert Delights All!
- Monday, May 21st - St. John School 6th & 8th Graders Participate in New England Science and Sailing School Program
- Friday, May 11th - St. John School Honors our Blessed Lady with The Living Rosary & May Crowning
- Friday, May 11th - St. John School PreK "Pray Twice"
- Monday, April 30th - It's Wax Museum Time in the SJS 4th and 5th Grades!
- Thursday, April 26th - 2018 Modern Woodman's Speech Contest at SJS does not disappoint. Winners announced today!
- Wednesday, April 25th - Xavier High School Freshman Honor Mrs. Graham
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.